Sunday, February 20, 2011

Check out those end caps!!!

One of my favorite things to do when I go to a store like Target for example is walk the perimeter.  You will always find some kind of clearance items.  My store had TONS of good products on clearance yesterday.  They had the Valentines Day decor on clearance for 75% off. I got a Elmo book originally priced at $10.99 for $2.45 and a princess wand that makes noise and lights up original price was $3.99 I paid $.99.  I got a 10 pack of Olay body soap for $4.00 original price was $8.00 so that makes it 50% off, unfortunately I didn't have a coupon but still a good price. I also found a 2 pack of L'Oreal hair dye for $10.18 and had a $2.00 coupon.  I love looking at the clearanced items and stacking my coupon on top of it.
Happy $avings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment