Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Let's start networking

As the holidays are approaching I would love to help everyone out. Below I am going to list a couple of people that have their own small businesses. If you are interested in me posting your links let me know just email me savewithlisa@gmail.com


If you are looking for Partylite head on over HERE to order from Christy. I love Partylite and who doesn't love candles and other cute gifts.

Head on HERE to check out Melissa's eBay shop she has some great vintage jewelry and she also sells coupons!!!! Melissa is great to work with and a fast shipper.

Head on over HERE to check out this adorable boutique....Carissa sells the cutest things, Twisted Pixie Boutique is all about providing fun accessories for the little girl on your life. We have a variety of bows ranging from Bottle Cap Bows, to Large and Mini Bows. We also have Bottle Cap Flowers and Rhinestone Flowers.

Head on over HERE to check out A Bird in the Hand they have cute accessories, wood, and paper crafts....handmade with love.



Happy $avings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment